Saturday 3 December 2011

Oh Christmas Tree

Our Christmas Tree
Well here is our Christmas Tree, we have had it up for over a week now thanks to the consent nagging of the kids.

I have collected various shades of Blue and Silver decorations over the past 3 - 4 years, including Butterflies, Fairies, Santa's, Snowflakes and lots of Christmas balls. There are about 4 sets of lights on there this year in Cool White and Blue. We had a ball decorating it as a family and Daddy gets to dress the top of the tree with the star. He prefers an Angel but I have had no luck finding a beautiful looking Angel in silver that's the right size for the tree. Do you prefer a star or an angel ???? Hope everyone is having a great weekend !!! We are off to see Santa tomorrow as the Christmas countdown continues.

Mellissa

8 comments:

  1. Your tree looks simply stunning! Wow! I love the colours. I just go for traditional red, silver, green and gold and add some new deccys each year. We have a daggy handmade star at the top of ours but I don't mind angels either :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa, Oh my goodness, it is amazing, stunning, gorgeous. It puts mine to shame. Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning tree - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sarah, Mimi and B for your lovely comments, I do love my tree !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mellissa, Your tree looks fabulous! Straight out of a catalogue. I can not wait until I can put our tree up, late but it will get there prior to Chrissy. Just. Thanks for popping over and joining my little blog about our reno's. Have a great day. x Jode

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mellisa,
    I just discovered your lovely blog through Mimi 'At Home with Sam And I' and have signed up as your latest follower - I love all the blues on the tree - I alternate between blue & aqua because I live on the coast so I like to keep it 'beachy'
    Congratulations on Mimi's award!
    x
    Melissah from Coastal Style
    http://coastal-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blue themed tree.
    Kylie x

    ReplyDelete